Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 70 – Week Ten

Week 10 - one fifth of the way home, more or less. Okay, more, but not by much. As is my bent, let's take stock of my progress, shall we?

131 different beers tasted. Works out to more than 13 a week, 3 above the desired goal.

31 beers ahead of schedule for this time milestone or three weeks ahead of schedule for this beer milestone.

Total amount spent: $207.

Average ratebeerian rating of beers tasted: 3.07

Average personal rating of beers tasted: 2.97 (I'm still tougher than the ratebeerians).

Best beer since my last blog: Spanish Peaks Honey Raspberry Ale and Samuel Adams Imperial Stout. Both highly recommended.

Worst beer since my last blog: Shiner Blonde (honestly, can we pass a law that shuts this brewery down?) and Stone Levitation Ale (worst amber ale on the planet).

So, the adventure continues for many weeks to come. It is possible I may slow down by the halfway point, but we'll have to see. Though my blogging has slowed to twice a week, my commitment to the goal hasn't slowed a bit. It's not that I don't like or want to write, but it is difficult coming up with themes every darn day that ties into beer drinking.

What do you want, quantity or quality?

What do you mean, either would be a nice change?

Na zdrave! That's Bulgarian for "to your health."

Goal...............524.....365
Progress.........131.......70
Remaining.....393.....295

No comments:

Post a Comment